2. A man is not old until his regrets take place of his dreams. 只有当遗憾取代了梦想，人才算老。
3. After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. 登上高峰后，你会发现还有更多的山峰要翻越。
5. A deception that elevates us is dearer than a host of low truths.
6. A great man once said that everything inlife is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.
7. A person's character isn't determined by how he or she enjoys victory, but rather how he or she endures defeat. 一个人的品行不取决于这人如何享受胜利，而在于他如何忍受失败。
8. And a person's character isn't determined by how he or she enjoys vitory，but rather how he or she endures defeat.
9. Any pugilist worth his sale knows when someone’s on the ropes that’s when you throw a combination to the gut and a left hook to the jew.任何职业拳手都知道，一旦把对手压迫在栏索上时，就要用组合拳攻击他的腹部，然后一记左勾拳痛击下颚。
10. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Truth lies in the hands of its editor.
11. But you wanna know what takes real courage. Keeping your mouth shut ,no matter what you might be feeling. Holding it all together when the stakes are this high.但你知道什么才叫做真正的勇敢吗。无论内心有何感受，都能管住嘴巴。形势如此严峻，仍能不乱阵脚。
12. Decisions based on emotion aren’t decisions at all .They are instincts.凭感情做的决定不叫决定，叫直觉。
13. Doesn’t matter what side you’re on. Everybody’s gotta eat.不论你站在哪一边。大家都得吃东西。
14. Don't play dumb with me.
15. Every kitten grows up to be a cat. They seem so harmless at first. Small, quiet, lapping up their saucer of milk. Butonce their claws get long enough, they draw blood. Sometimes from the hand that feeds them。
16. Everything in life is about sex ,except sex. Sex is about power .
17. Forward! That is the battle cry. Leave ideologies for the Armchair General, does me no good.勇往直前!这是我的作战口号。纸上谈兵那一套，于我无益。
18. Friends make the worst enemies.
19. Give and take.Welcome to Washington.
20. Grief demands an answer, but sometimes there isn't one.
21. He chose money over power--In this town, a mistake nearly everyone makes. Money is the McMansion in Sarasota that starts falling apart after ten years. Power is the old stone building that stands for centuries.
22. He said, "Claire, if all you want is happiness, Say no. I'm not gonna give you a couple of kids and count the days until retirement. I promise you freedom from that. I promise you'll never be bored."
23. help me, help you.
24. How is it the world keeps spinning and you manage to stay ahead of it
25. Hunt or to be hunted
26. I ask the reverend once,"What are we supposed to do in the face of so much senseless pain?"And he said to me,"What else can we do but take what seems meaningless and try to make something meaningful from it."
27. i do not want to assume,i want to know.
28. I know all about hate.It starts in your gut,deep down here,where it stirs and churns,and then it rises.Hate rises fast and volcanic.It erupts hot on the breath.Your eyes go wide with fire.You clench your teeth so hard.You think they'll shatter.
29. I love that woman. I love her more than sharks love blood.
30. I won’t be a slave to anybody or anything you can order with a toll-free number.我绝不受人或者免费电话能订购的东西摆布。
31. I'd push him down the stairs and light his broken body on fire, just watch it burn if it wouldn't start a world war.我真想立马把他从楼梯上推下去摔死再焚尸，眼看着他烧成灰，只可惜那会引发世界大战。
32. If you want to be happy,be.
33. It only takes ten seconds to crush a man's ambitions.
I need to take care that I protect mine.
34. It’s not respect but fear that motivates a man; that’s how empires are built and revolutions begin.
35. It's good to have dreams,just so long as they are not fantasies.
36. I've always said that power is more important than money.
But when it comes to elections,money gives power well,a run for its money.
37. Love God.Love each other.