《海上钢琴师》经典台词 城市那么大看不到尽头(4)

- 编辑:AgustD
40、The voice is...more than a big scream.海的声音就像是..在呐喊
It tells you that life is immense.告诉你人生是无限的
Once you've heard it,you know what you have to do to go on living.你一旦听到,就明白自己的生命应该如何度过
But of I get off,live on land for a couple of years,I'd be normal.如果我下船,在岸上生活几年以后
like all the others.变得和别人一样
Then one day I'll leave,get to a coast,也许有一天 我会离开 到海边
look up,see the ocean and I'll hear it scream.再一次倾听它的呐喊
41、I' ve always wanted you to get off and play for the people in land.我一直希望你能离开这条船把音乐带给岸上的人
and marry a nice woman and have children.娶得贤妻,养群孩子
and all those things in life which perhaps aren't immense.所有这些,虽然不是你说的那样无限
but are worth the effort.但都值得尝试

海上钢琴师
42、It wasn't what I saw that stopped me.我不是因为看到了什么才停下
It was that I didn't see.是我看不到的
In all that sprawling city,there was everything except an end.那些漫无边际的城市,可以说
There was everything.什么都不缺
But there wasn't an end.就是没有尽头
What I couldn't see was where all that came to an end.我看不到东西的尽头
The end of the world.世界的尽头
Take a piano.比如说钢琴
The keys begin,the keys end.琴键有始也有终
there are 88 of them and no-one are tell you differently.琴上88个键 一个不多一个也不少
They are not infinite,you are infinite.琴键是有限的,但你是无限的
And on those 88 keys the music that you can make is infinite.在这些琴键上所能创造出来的音乐,那才是无限的。
I like that.这个我喜欢
That I can live by.也是我愿意做的
But you get me up on that gangway and roll out a keyboard 但是在舷梯上
with millions of keys without an end.摆在我面前的琴键有成千上万,永远也数不完
there's no end to them.That keyboard is infinite.根本就没有尽头,这个键盘太大
But if that keyboard is infinite,there's no music you can play!而在这个无限大的键盘上 你根本就无法去演奏
You're sitting on the wrong bench!这不是为凡人准备的
That's God's piano.这是上帝的钢琴
Christ!Did you see the streets?There were thousands of them! 你没有看见那些街道吗?有上千条!
How do you choose just one?你怎么去选择哪一个?
One woman,one house,一个女人 一栋房子
one piece of land to call your own,one landscape to look at,一块属于自己的土地 一片窗外的风景
one way to die.一种死亡的方式
All that world weighing down on you without you knowing where it ends.所有这些问题都涌到你面前,你却不知尽头
Aren't you scared ofjust breaking apart 你难道就从来没有被这种想法吓得要死吗
just thinking about it,the enormity of living in it?这样的日子是多么的恐怖
I was born on this ship.我就出生在这里
The world passed me by,but two thousand people at a time.世界从我身边经过,但只有2千人一次
And there were wishes here,这里有梦想
but never more than could fit on a ship,between prow and stern.而又永远不会走出船头船尾
You played out your happiness on a piano that was not infinite.你可以在有限的钢琴上,表达出无限的快乐来。
I learned to live that way.这样才是我的生活
Land.陆地
is a ship too big for me.对我来说是太大的船
It's a woman too beautiful.就像女人太漂亮
It's a voyage too long,Perfume too strong.旅途太长,香水太浓
It;s music I don't know to make.这支曲子 我不知道从何弹起
I can't get off this ship.我永远离不开这条船
At best, I can step off my life.不过 我可以结束自己的生命
After all,it's as though I never existed.反正对别人来说,我也不存在

海上钢琴师海报
《海上钢琴师》内容简介
“作家中的作家”亚历山德罗·巴里科作品选集,完整收录电影《海上钢琴师》原著,以及被《泰晤士报》赞誉为“文学瑰宝”的《丝绸》。
《海上钢琴师》是朱塞佩·托纳多雷执导的同名电影原作,讲述了海上钢琴师“一九〇〇”传奇的一生。1900年,“弗吉尼亚人”号豪华邮轮上,一个孤儿被遗弃在头等舱,由船上的水手抚养长大,取名一九○○。一九○○慢慢长大,显示出无师自通的钢琴天赋,在船上的乐队表演钢琴,听过他演奏的人,都被深深打动。爵士乐鼻祖杰立·罗尔·莫顿听说一九○○技艺高超,专门上船和他比赛,最后黯然离去。这一切都发生在海上,一九○○从来不愿踏上陆地,直到有一天,他想在陆地上看看大海,但最终依然没有下船。后来油轮被废弃、引爆,一九○○不愿离开生于斯长于斯的“弗吉尼亚人”号,随之而去。
《丝绸》被《泰晤士报》赞誉为“一部风格卓越的杰作。一个由心醉神迷之魅力炼成的文学瑰宝”。它讲述的是19世纪中期,一场天灾几乎毁了法国的丝绸工业,受法国丝绸商人巴尔达比乌所托,退役军人埃尔维·荣库尔离开爱妻,赴日购买蚕种。由于处在幕府末期的日本正实行闭关锁国政策,一切交易只能在暗中进行。势力较大的贵族原卿同意与荣库尔做这笔交易,而这个过程中荣库尔被原卿的小妾吸引。尽管语言不通,但宿命一样的爱情还是发生了。巴里科将微妙的情欲讲述得节制而充满迷思,优雅、动人。
< 上一篇
下一篇 >
24小时热文 换一换
迪丽热巴曝光如歌高清写真
今日迪丽热巴主演的新剧烈火如歌正在热播中,该剧的收视率也达到了30亿,为了给粉丝跟观众送上福利,迪丽热巴在微博送上了如歌高清写真大图,不得不说白衣的烈如歌也是相当的美丽的。










